Tuesday 22 October 2013

Ag day report

On the 16th of October lambs, goats and calves were making alot of noise at Te Pahu School. Te Pahu school pupils competed in a Ag day with either a calf, lamb, goat or alternative challenges which are challenges you do at home instead of a animal. Friends, family and other supporters came to cheer the pupils on. The PTA ran this activity and they also had a food stall. Kids either had a choice of an animal or alternative challenges I got to wat I thought that it was the most coldest Ag day that I had ever been to. I interviewed Taylor Begovich about her day."How did you prepare your Ag day challenge?" She replied with, "Well I had to make a plan first and after I new what I was doing I had to collect everything I needed. Then I was off." "I constructed a 3D multimedia ukelele canvas. After that I made the final touches and brought it to school." "What did you feel when you won out of the yr 7/8's for your challenge?" "I didn't really feel anything, I guess I was pretty glad though." "Did everything go according to plan?" "Yeah most of it did I think." "What did you do during the day?" "I was the photographer runner which means I had to go around telling everyone to get their photo done with their animal and mark them off once they had their photo taken." I was watching the intermediate lambs. The competitions were rearing, M.O.P and leading. Lot's of people won ribbons of all sorts of colours. I'm sure everyone had a great time and with alot of ribbons hanging on their wall.

2 comments:

  1. Ag Day was pretty cool. I think that you should've won the birdhouse comp though because yours was awesome.

    -Taylor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Taylor. Your 3D multimedia canvas was amazing. No wonder why you got 1st place. ;0
    -Kayla

    ReplyDelete