Sunday 3 November 2013

The day my sister tried to cook me - creative writing

I was hungry and was whinning for food. I ran to my mum bumping into the ironning board. The hot iron toppled onto my older sister. With a scream of agony I knew she would have revenge.

She told me and mum that she would get me something to eat. When I was sitting down, she yanked me out of the chair, put me into a box and taped it up. I heard clattering and the sound of a chair painfully scraping in the kitchen. Just as I was about to cry, the box opened and she grabbed me and roughly pulled me out. She sat me on a pan, a pan on the stove. To my left was mums seasonings. I wonder why they were there? I heard ticking then saw a red thing pop out from underneath me. Then my bottom was burning. I was slowly turning into KFC. I screamed at the top of my lungs and then I saw an angel. "Mummy!" I yelled. She grabbed me out of the pan and smothered me in glad wrap.

My burns were so bad that I was in hospital for 4 weeks. When I returned home my older sister was no where to be found.

Created by Kayla and Taylor.

7 comments:

  1. Great story kayla just one question what happened to the sister :) graham

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! great story Kayla. I would hate to be the sister.
    -Breanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure Graham.
    -Kayla ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW great writing. Keep it up
    -Breanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Breanna you too.
    -Kayla :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I remember this.. can't wait till next times creative writing.... Tehe.
    (LOL)

    -Taylor :D

    ReplyDelete