Wednesday 27 November 2013

Melted Crayon Art

This term we did melted crayon art. My idea that I had picked was a dolphin under the water. But someone came up to me and asked what I was doing, as a joke I said I was doing a peacock. It was the first thing that came to my head. Then after I had said that Mr Marquand said that the peacock idea could work. I ended up changing my idea to a peacock. One of the hard things was trying to carefully indian ink the peacock body on. I like the peacock and in the flower art show thing I came 1st. I'm really proud of what I did.

5 comments:

  1. WOW Kayla your picture is amazeballs. Youdid really well to win.
    (I think yours was the best )

    -Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks but yours was really amazing too.
    -Kayla :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You deserved to win. I really love your art.
    -Breanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did great Kayla! It looks amazing, how'd you pull off the amazing effect with your peacock
    Tyreece :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahah by being AMAZING Tyreece. !!!!!
    -Kayla

    ReplyDelete