Wednesday 25 September 2013

Speeches

Last week we had speeches. My speech was about New words and acronyms being added into the dictionary. Here is the first paragraph of my speech: And I was like: I love your selfie by the way And she was like: I know right ll And I was like: YOLO These words have been made popular because of pop culture. 'I <3 ur shirt btw' I don't know why people say it like that. Are they just as lazy as a sloth? Hmm I'm not sure.
I think that overall my speech was ok. I was so neverous I really didn't want to say it infront of the whole class but I got over it in the end. By the way I was posing because Amy or Pixie were about to take a photo so I asked them to take it of me. P.s YOLO

2 comments:

  1. I wasn't there when u did ur speech but everyone has been saying that urs was good.
    P.s YOLO all the way.
    Pixie:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep haha. Of course you would say that.

    ReplyDelete